jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

Wolfgang's Introduction



Hello, my name is Wolfgang but must of my friends call me Wolf and so can you. I'm from Ciudad Ojeda, born and raised, I'm 22 years young, I'm an Industrial Engineering student and I'm also a proud member of the G-811 section of English level 8 at URBE.
I love music, I try to hear as many rhythms and styles as I canfind, I give every style a chance I also like to hang out with my family, I'm what you can call a family guy but I also enjoy spendingtime with my friends too.
My dream is to become an excellent engineering and I'm workingreally hard on it, in fact one of my goals is to have at least two master degrees before I turn 30 and a doctor degree before I turn35. Beside that I'd love two have a family of my own settle down and build a home along side my wife even thou I'm still single.
English is a globalization tool without any doubt and as a professional you are a product since you can sell you knowledgearound the world and English can open you many doors in your path.
English is also a wonderful way to meet people from around the world, let me tell you for example about two friends of min that I met at English class.
Her name is Raquel she is a 20 years old girl that lives in maracaibo and studies graphics design at URBE, she enjoys cooking and spending time with her boyfriend Daniel and her family, what shereally hates is dishonest people, and she enjoys English class even if they turn a little complicated some times.
And I want you to meet this other friend of mine also from myEnglish class her name is Maria Salerni and from unknown reason shewouldn't tell me her age but anyway the nice thing is that she likesjazz like me but she doesn't like gaitas which is not common in a maracucha but we have to respects everyone's tastes and opinions, she has two kids Rafael and Claudia, she studies Industrial Relations, she's a great person and she enjoys English class.

No hay comentarios: